Re: [K12OSN] Monitor problem of a revival PC

Hi Bert,

Thanks for your response. I settled the problem according to :

http://www.ltsp.org/contrib/modelines.html

Stephen

At 12:31 PM 12/4/2002 +1300, Bert Rolston wrote:
Hi Stephen,

This sounds like incorrect modeline values for the monitor / card
combination.

You will need to find out what scan frequencies the old monitors
support, then specify them in one of the conf files (I'm not sure which
one).

Anyone else want to chip in here?

Cheers,
Bert