[K12OSN] Mozilla & xinetd updates

Mozilla 1.2.1 was released today. This fixes the bugs that were in the
initial Mozilla 1.2 release.

I see that Red Hat also put out an update for xinetd. Hopefully this will
fix the sluggish terminal boots in the K12LTSP 3.0 beta.

If you are playing around with the K12LTSP 3.0 beta, you can can grab the
new rpms from here:

	ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/devel/3.0/new/

Along the same lines, I've seen a huge number of downloads of the last
K12LTSP 3.0 beta - mostly from non-western portions of the globe. How is
it working for you guys, especially those of you who are not defaulting
to an english-biased locale?

-Eric