Re: [K12OSN] RedHat 8.0 and SMP Freeze...multiple systems verified.

Op di 03-12-2002, om 17:55 schreef Garret:
FWIW:

I've seen this happen also with certain hardware on single CPU machines:
Notacibly machines equipped with a Matrox G400 card.

I had three machines with customers outfitted with these cards and all
crashed nonstop. When I changed the videcard all was stable again.

Immanuel