Re: [K12OSN] HELP!!!

If you've got another system somewhere with some significant storage space
on it, you could look at backing up your LTSP server to the other machine
via rsync.  There was some discussion on it here on the list a little
while ago (4-5 weeks maybe?).  You should be able to find details in the
list archives.

Incidentally, I also had a system melt down recently (capacitor in the
powersupply exploded, literally).  Fortuantely the drives are okay, and I
had a recent backup just in case.

Jeff