[K12OSN] Software to internal adm of public school

Hi,

I´m in planning stage of Linux K12LTSP for a public school in Brazil.
So I was thinking about what people with a lot more experience than me had already done/choose to manage students, grades, ... for FREE!
I´m thinking to use K12LTSP on labs and Mitel SME for: DATA, mail, webpage and authentication!
I´m not sure about what to use to automatize a library!

Anyone has  a suggestion?
Thanks in advance!

Jáder