[K12OSN] configuring email server

what MTA does everyone here recommend?

There are several goals I need to meet with our email server.
#1 I need to accept mail for domain1.com and distribute to valid users of the system
#2 I need to accept all mail for domain2.com and deliver to one user
#3 I want to add http://www.messagewall.org as a spam and virus filter

Currently I have sendmail configured and it is doing #1 but I can't figure out how to do #2
I have setup #3 but it is passing all mail and not scoring it, It maybe a configuration error, i am still
testing different settings.

I did download and install webmin to try to make configuring sendmail easier.