[K12OSN] UDP Checksum error

Hello all,
I have been running an older version of K12ltsp for about 6 months now with no
major problems, until yesterday.  Now about five of my machines are stopping at
the loading kernel stage at bootup, and after awhile come up with UPD checksum
errors.  Nothing has been changed on the server for quite awhile now, so I am at
a loss on what to do now.  If anyone has any suggestions, or has encountered
this error before, I would really appreciate hearing back from you.

Thanks,

Shawn Austin
University of Indianapolis