[K12OSN] Thanks!!!!

Thanks for the modelines and the sympathy. I had to get out of school right at the end of the day, so I haven't had a chance to finish rebuilding. I'm definitely installing a RAID setup on the next server, but this one is on its way out, so we don't want to spend anything on it. (On the bright side, my students are asking where they can donate money to get a better server...)

I've just found out that we have a snow day tomorrow, so I'll go over to school some time after rush hour and try to get everything working. If it goes badly, you'll hear from me.

Todd