[K12OSN] Modem autodial when web browser is launched.

Hey folks,

I know this isn't really LTSP related, but I thought someone on the list
may have an answer.

Is it possible to get the modem dialer to launch automagically when you
start Mozilla. Sort of the same way M$ IE launches the dialer in
Windoze?

At present I am using the RH Network Monitor app in KDE 3.0 to make the
modem connect, then I launch Mozilla. This is on a desktop computer, not
a server.

Personally this doesn't bother me, but it would make life a lot easier
for my dad and step-mother.

Thanks,
Bert