Re: [K12OSN] Modem autodial when web browser is launched.

Perhaps the easiest way (though maybe not the most robust, you can judge
that) would be to make a script, say dialup-mozilla.sh

inside put:

/sbin/ifup ppp0
mozilla   (or whatever the command is, I personally use galeon)
/sbin/ifdown ppp0

make it the command instead of the mozilla command for their link and
voila.