[K12OSN] Pentium 133 - 166 MHz available

Hello,

We are getting in a new shipment of "new" old computers consisting of
high end PII.

If anyone in the central FL area is interested we need to liquidate our
P 133's. We have about 75, 18 of which are currently being used in our
K12LTSP lab. Many have 17" Gateway Vivitron monitors.

You may contact me off list if you are interested.

John