Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

Hi Steve,

Thanks for your response.

At 09:04 AM 12/4/2002 +1300, Steve Wright wrote:
- snip -
No packages need to be added.  Simply open your firewall to the internet.

Is it to stop iptables/ipchains, then the remote client making use the IP address as access point to login with his username and passwd assigned?

- snip -
You will be able to use ssh (secure shell) to tunnel in and perhaps do the job securely that way, but you will need an experienced Linux Security Consultant to do this, and this is not something that I can describe over email to you.

Thanks for your information. I am interested to learn SSH, the access tool to navigate the server remotely. I shall go through the relevant technical pages when time allows.

B.Regards
Stephen