[K12OSN] Anyone using IBM N2200 8363 Thin Clients?

Hi,

After lurking on this list for 6 months I've finally installed my first
k12ltsp server.  I'm using the beta from 12-Dec (one rev back) and just
installed the "default".

A Dell Optiplex GX-1 boots fine onto my server using PXE.

When I tried to boot an IBM N2200 8363-AUS thin client it didn't work.  On
the thin client the boot log contains (snippets)
==========
Attempting to use BOOTP
Waiting 4 seconds for a server to respond
NSB72505 BOOTP options exceed the maximun allowable BOOTP Option length
BOOTP offer from server 192.168.0.254 not valid
<repeat 2 times>
Failed to boot after 3 attempts
Failed to connect to a server: BOOTP
==========

The settings on 8363 thin client are;
-----------
Network priority
	DHCP - disabled
	BOOTP - First
	Local (NVRAM) Disabled

Boot file source - Network
	Boot file server protocol
		TFTP - First
		NFS - Disabled (also did not work when this was set to
Second)
This thin client only has 32MB of RAM.  Perhaps I need to add memory???

I'm sure that I should be giving you the boot logs from the server, but I
don't know where these reside (sorry).

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
Dale