Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

> >There are a multitude of other options.  SCP comes to mind,
>
> What is SCP?  Is it reliable and easy to setup.

Yes and yes, on UNIX at least.  Windows clients cost $$$.  sftp as well.
If you have ssh turned on, scp and sftp should be enabled as well (they
all go through the same daemon, and RH has them all on by default, I
believe).

Again, to do this easily on Windows usually requires a client costing $$.
If anyone knows of a free one, let me know.

Jon