[K12OSN] ISA Sound Card Setup Help..

I have a question. We are have a time getting the sound to work on the
terminals. The server produces all the sound for the terminal with the
server speakers. During the terminal boot up process, I get the following
message:

Running Sound Server?..
/etc/modules.conf is more recent than /lib/modules/2.4.18-ltsp-1/modules.dep
SB 4.16 detected OK (220)
-	Accepting connection on port 16001

We are using an ISA Sound Blaster Card, Model CT4170 in the terminals; the
server has built in audio using an Intel main board. Do you have any
suggestions?

Server - P4 1.7ghz 1Gig Ram, etc. etc.
Termianls - 233Mhz, 32meg, ISA Sound Cards.

Thanks,
Jerome E
LISD

The information contained in this message is confidential and is intended for the addressees only.  If you have received this message in error or there are any problems, please notify the sender immediately.  The unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or alteration of this message is strictly forbidden.