Re: [K12OSN] gigabit nic causes hardfreeze in RedHat 8.0........wasRedHat 8.0 and SMP Freeze

3com 3c996-t
all redhat 8.0 kernels(smp that is)

the ltsp server we have is a dell, p4 xeon, wiht onboard 10/100/1000, whihc also does the same thing,
but I'm not sure what chipset.
I'll find out though

pnelson wrote:

Which network card and which kernel?  I had a similar problem with a
netgear card and an older kernel. I have Intel gig cards now and we've
not had any problems with those.

;-) Paul