Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

Hey Stephen,

I still think kio_fish is the tool to be using. Dynamic ip services are
a plenty. There is no reason your server with a dynamic ip can't have a
static host name.

I like kio_fish so much because it gives us the exact same file browsing
functionality with a remote host as it does with a local host, only over
ssh, which makes it look even better to my eye.

Garret