Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

Yes, if you arrange some way to publish the ip where the remote user can
find it.  dyndns.org is a free service that works well with Linux.  You
can also post it to an unlinked website, or email it to yourself.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
http://www.rossberry.com