Re: [K12OSN] Safety of Allowing Access from Internet

So... I would recommend against putting a K12LTSP server on the
internet.  Instead, put it behind a firewall, and forward port 22 (ssh)
from the FW to the LTSP box.

Is there a way to do this when installing? I set up "High" security and only
checked SSH when I installed K12LTSP on my server. Are there extra
steps to create a firewall, or did that do so?

Todd