Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

Hi Garret,

Thanks for your further posting.  I will have a try of kio_fish.

The broadband provider allocates a dynamic IP to the server which
changes automatically in about 3-4 hours.  For static IP address the
charge increases sharply.  The hostname is static.  Will kio_fish
searches the hostname on Internet.

Stephen