Re: [K12OSN] How to make K12LTSP accessible via Internet

Dyndns runs as an 'agent' on your server and updates a record in their
dns structure.  It is activated from ip-up.local which gets executed
whenever your link comes up.  So if the broadband provider bounces you
off every 3-4 hours, then it will be run whenever you get a new ip.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
http://www.rossberry.com