Re: [K12OSN] Frustration

Hi Dave,

Could you tell me what model of Compaq you have.

I've tried getting a couple of Prolinea 486/33 to work without success.

The same 3c509 worked fine in an old clone 486.

I have Compaq training, so i know these machines reasonably well.

The school I used to work at has Deskpro 5133 machine which work well as
terminals.

I didn't get a lot of time to make the 486's work so it may still be
possible.

In my limited experience, some hardware doesn't play well with K12LTSP.

Cheers,
Bert