Re: [K12OSN] Boot terminals from HD?

On 5 Dec 2002, John Baillie wrote:

>Two part question.
>
>Is it possible to boot the terminals from the hard drive rather than
>floppy?
>
>If so would it be possible to do a dual boot with K12LTS and Win2K or
>Win9.x?

Sure, no problem.

There are a number of ways to do it. Maybe the easiest would be to go
to http://www.rom-o-matic.org and in the "3. Choose ROM output format:"
section select "DOS Executable ROM Image (.com)". You could then use
the DOS/Windows bootloader (details left as an excersize for the reader
since I don't remember ;-) to select between LTSP & Windows.

-Eric