Re: [K12OSN] Boot terminals from HD?

Hi all,

We used to do similar for Win9x boxes that ran old ODS games.

By editing config.sys and autoexec.bat, it is possible to run windoze or
something else.

Windoze only runs when you select it.

The config sys file would look something like

[menu]
menuitem=Windows
menuitem=Linux

[common]
device = ....
device = ...

[Windows]

[Linux]

This sets up several DOS menu options when the machine starts loading
the OS.

Autoexec.bat will look something like this

path .....
set.....

GOTO %CONFIG%

:Windows
win

:Linux
cd <rom-o-matic folder name>
<name of the rom image>.com

That will be pretty close to what you need

Cheers,
Bert