[K12OSN] Accessing LTSP server from Linux

Pre-Xmas Greetings to all

What I thought was going to be an easy find has stumped me: on a given
network (shared switch), how do you log into an up-and-running K12LTSP
server from a box running Linux (RH8)? - I've tried several -querys to no
avail... I have a lab with a few Thin Clients properly working and I am
considering partitioning some windoze machines with Linux for the purpose
of allow them to log into the LTSP environment when needed...

As usual, any help/suggestion is greatly appreciated.
Alan Hodson
TIS/El Paso ISD TX
-=o=-