[K12OSN] Can K12LTSP be used in Public library

Hi all folks,

Can K12LTSP be used in Public library.

Many readers visit there to browse reading web mails on Internet.  One
difficulty I have foreseen is to open/read MSWord documents attached to
a web mail WITH A CLICK instead of downloading it first.  I made an
experiment with following browsers:

-Mozilla
-Netscape
-Konqueror

browseing yahoo.com, hotmail.com and lycos.com respectively on a MSWord
document, with a table, as attachment to an email sent to these sites.
None of the browsers can read the attached MSWord document correctly
from all aforesaid websites, table disappeared.  MS IE can read all of
them correctly with a CLICK without problem.

Kindly advise whether there is a method to solve this problem

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Liu