Re: [K12OSN] Accessing LTSP server from Linux

Alan A Hodson wrote:

Pre-Xmas Greetings to all

What I thought was going to be an easy find has stumped me: on a given
network (shared switch), how do you log into an up-and-running K12LTSP
server from a box running Linux (RH8)? - I've tried several -querys to no
avail... I have a lab with a few Thin Clients properly working and I am
considering partitioning some windoze machines with Linux for the purpose
of allow them to log into the LTSP environment when needed...

ssh to the K12LTSP Server and start your application.

[steve linuxathome steve]$ ssh linuxathome.ath.cx
Last login: Mon Dec  9 20:54:33 2002
[steve linuxathome steve]$ mozilla
[steve linuxathome steve]$

The application runs on the Terminal Server, and displays on the Machine you are connecting from.

HTH, Steve