Re: [K12OSN] Accessing LTSP server from Linux

Yes, this way I can connect one machine to the server. My situation is I
need to connect 10 windows machines to the Terminal Server, so this
solution may fall short of that goal, no?
I still need the imput of the creative collective on this one...
cheers
alan
-=o=-