Re: [K12OSN] K12ltsp 2.1.1 problems

It could be that there's an error in your /etc/dhcpd.conf (I think that's the
path and name) such that when you try to start the dhcpd daemon, it fails.
Check your log files too for error messages about why dhcpd isn't starting.
A few years ago, when I setup a dhcp server (not on ltsp) it took me a few
tries to get the syntax in the file correct.

Petre