Re: [K12OSN] K12ltsp 2.1.1 problems

Since it's a RPM package, ask rpm to list all package and filter the
output for string dhcpd.
rpm -qa | grep dhcpd

It is dhcpd and not dhcpcd (client) that you are looking for right?

I am not familiar with ntsysv, i use chkconfig. Again filter the output
to find dhcpd

chkconfig --list | grep dhcpd, you will get the list of runlevel and
whether or not the deamon is scheduled to run in.
Where did you get your rpm package, from the CD or off the net?
Once installed there should be a startup script in the init.d folder