Re: [K12OSN] Frustration

That is easy for me to answer...all the books and the
literature says it should be easy, so you think you are
missing something simple.  Then you allocate time to work
on it, but don't get resolution in that time, and you
think you will find out the answer by the time you get
back to it again.  Most of these projects are doing
inbetween full time work, which also makes it difficult.

Linux has gotten better and better, but it is not a
quick and easy solution with you have the variables of
processors, cards, monitors, and it goes on.

>From the email that has been flying with help for this
one, I am impressed with the community willing and able to
support the efforts.

I wish I had joined the list earlier myself.  Now I at
least have a resource other than help pages!

By the way, how are these questions and answeres
categorized for future reference?  Are they?

MK Murlas