Re: [K12OSN] Frustration

Oooo, ooo, I know...

It's because we're all (pretty much) intelligent people who don't want to look like big idiots.
We're afraid of getting RTFMed, or wasting everyone's good nature on an early problem when
a really bad one could come along later.

The big problem with things like LTSP is that there's so much you need to know but don't and
you can't learn it till you know something else which you don't know because you didn't know
you needed to know it in the first place.

I just want a book. Give me a book. I'll read it. Really, I will.

:-) Todd