[K12OSN] dns2go & linux 8.0 installation

Hello,

I've been desperately searching for instructions on
how to properly configure dns2go to run on my linux
8.0 and I came across your thread posted on the web
regarding your experience with dns2go. Would it be
possible for you to let me know how you were able to
get it up and running? I'm fairly new to linux but I'm
able to learn quickly with proper instructions.
Deerfield's instructions are completely useless to
linux users. If you can help me out,great, and if you
can't, it's no big deal. I'm sure I'll eventually find
a way. Thanks.

Robert