Re: [K12OSN] Still HELP!

No. I should have rehashed the history. The hard drive on my server died last week to the point that the whole filesystem disappeared.

And now I realize I should have saved that lts.conf file that Daniel Bo worked so hard in the IRC room to walk me through. I'm trying to
recreate it, but it's not going so well. I can't connect to IRC from school (where the server and terminals are) because the county network
blocks IRC, and I'd really like to avoid bringing everything home again. (I did bring a terminal and the server home over the weekend, but
discovered I had a bad net card in the terminal. Argh!)

Todd