Re: [K12OSN] Authenticate to Windows 2000

> Both active directory & NDS can speak LDAP. I have not tried this with
> either, but hopefully I can point you in the right direction...

Note: Active Directory will speak LDAP, but you can only use it to
authenticate Linux/UNIX clients if you have SFU (Services For Unix)
installed, I'm pretty sure it's a free download, but you need it,
otherwise the LDAP information is missing the attributes used by
pam_ldap and nss_ldap

--
Shahms E. King <shahms shahms com>