[K12OSN] Workstation Problems - Video

Installed the K12ltsp Beta 3 on the server side.
Everything went fine. fairly mundane.
At the Workstation when it wants to load the screen I get
"fatal-server error"
"no screens found"

It then makes a reference to look at /var/log/XFree86.0.log which I did but did not see anything there that I thought was relevant.

Seems to be the video side of things on the WS. Suggestions on a way to correct this?