[K12OSN] K12LTSP and Mitel SME

Hi,

I´d like to use K12LTSP on lab but do not have any users on LTSP server (teacher machine!). I´d like to have the user, data and everything but applications on Mitel SME (easy to install/admin).

Do anyone know if this is possible and how to do for authenticate against SME instead to LTSP server?
For those that don´t know SME is a Linux Red Hat 7.2 with a older kernel and a very nice web interface. I´m using SME 5.5 (free version!) from www.e-smith.org !

Just to be clearer:

WEB --------- ADSL router ----------------Firewall (Smoothwall from smoothwall.org) ------------- Mitel SME 5.5

(continue from previous line)
Mitel SME 5.5 ---->SWITCH---------------Internal School Administration network and LTSP labs

(one of those LTSP labs)
from switch ------LTSP server --------------hub 10(or 100 if I can pay for them!) ------------------ LTSP terminals

On my Mitel SME server I´ll have squidguard/apache/smtp, user accounts&data and finally backup of data!

Could this be done?
If not... could I install mars-nwe on SME (I know this is possible!) and authenticate LTSP against mars-nwe?

Thanks!

Jáder