RE: [K12OSN] Authenticate to Windows 2000

On Tue, 10 Dec 2002, Jim Hays wrote:

> I have downloaded SFU and installed it on my Windows 2000 server.  With
> this and the info Eric gave me, I hope to be able to get
> this done.  I now think it is an issue of configuration.
> I guess I will
be learning more about LDAP and Windows authentication in
> the coming days.

I would sure be interested in seeing a diary or cookbook, once
you have worked your way through that thicket -- I've not seen
a good writeup on less than 80 pages of that process.

My personal linkfarm on this topic is at:
http://clone.iwaynet.net/ldap/ -- as I recall one of the LUG
presentations worked through this.  Good luck, and be sure to
write <grin>

-- Russ Herrold