Re: [K12OSN] Re Article - Spanish Government changes OS to Linux

Stephen Liu wrote:
Hi all folks,

Any folk on the list have the URL to the article/website reporting Spanish Government starts changing their OS to Linux.

Stephen,

Go forth and discover the Power of Google.

Go open you web browser, go to www.google.com, and type in "spanish government" and "linux" into the search bar. Click Google Search. Enjoy the copius number of links.

I don't even remember many URLs these days. I just google for them. Try it out. You'll wonder how you functioned before Google.

-Dan Young
-Parkrose School District