[K12OSN] Problems at Workstation load X server

Installed K12LTSP version 3.0 Beta successfully.

At workstation though it loads the kernel and then eventually hangs when trying to load the X server with the display recycling and then eventually freezes.

It seems as if I have a problem with the video drivers and need to set this up properly.

How do I do this? What files to change? Where are they located?

TIA

Do you Yahoo!?