Paul

From: "Joe Guenther" <JGuenther bfacademy com>
Is anyone using these NCD thinstar 300 clients ... sounds like a great deal to me ... used on ebay...

Do they boot properly from their network card?
Is there tweaking of the LTSP to do in order for them to work?

greetings
joe

<>< <>< <>< <>< Network Administrator Black Forest Academy www.bfacademy.com