Re: [K12OSN] Re Article - Spanish Government changes OS to Linux

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your response.

I saw that link in a posting either in K12son or LTSP about 2 months ago according to my recollection. I have it saved in a txt doc but unfortunately I forget where it is kept. It is about the Spanish Gov changing its OS to Linux in government offices. I tried with google to search but could not find the doc which I am looking for.

I sent this posting anticipating a folk on the list can shed me some light

B.Regards
Stephen Liu