Re: [K12OSN] dhcpd server could not start after installation ofopenmosix packages

On 11 Dec 2002, Stephen Liu wrote:

> /etc/dhcpd.conf
>
> - snip -
>
>      }
>      else
>      {
>         filename    "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.18-ltsp";
>
> 	openmosix kernel:
>         filename    "/lts/vmlinuz-2.4.18-om4-openmosix"";
>      }
>   }
> }

I'm guessing that the 'openmosix kernel:' line is
supposed to be a comment, so you MUST start it with
a '#'

Then, you have 2 'filename' entries.  Only one of
those should be used.  Figure out which filename entry
you want, and comment out the other.

And, if you choose the 2nd filename entry, notice that
you have a problem at the end of that line, the double "
will surely cause you trouble.

Hope that helps,

Jim McQuillan
jam Ltsp org