[K12OSN] Where are we at with version 3.0?

Hi guys!

I'm just wondering where we're at with the rollout of version 3.0.  I want
to wait until it's 95% stable before I deploy it.  I was hoping to be able
to change over during X-mas break, but if it's not ready I may wait until
February break.....can anyone update me on the progress?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us