Re: [K12OSN] dhcpd server could not start after installation ofopenmosix packages

Hi Jim,

Thanks for your advice.  It works.  Select 1st filename entry and
comment the 2nd filename entry.

I think that the README file for instructing installation and configure
of openmosix need to be amended.  It advises the user to "ucomment"
"openmosix kernel:"

B.Regards
Stephen Liu