Re: [K12OSN] CodeWeavers Release Server Version Of CrossOver

It should work with any Solaris box.  The install enables you to build
client packages for Linux or Solaris.  The clients ssh to the server and
pop the window back.

Jim Wildman, CISSP                                      jim rossberry com
http://www.rossberry.com