[K12OSN] ver 3 and several problems

Hi!

Maybe somebody from US keyboard users can resolve my tiny(!) problem?

I still have a problem with non-US keyboard layout.
>From Server console all works perfectly, but from terminals I cannot see
language specific letters (ä, ö etc.). Instead of i see letters from US
keyboard at same place.
If I trace this error, I see from terminal (after killing X):

/usr/X11R6/lib/X11/xkb/xkbcomp: error while loading shared libraries:
libXext.so.6:
Cannot load shared object file: No such file or directory.
Couldn't load XKB keymap, falling back to pre XKB keymap.

Why it cannot get right keymap? *.so.6 file is in right plage (either in
ltsp and / tree).
Without these keys LTSP is useless in our schools.

(same problem with K12 ver 2 and ver3b)

Meelis, Estonia