Re: [K12OSN] OpenOffice Defaults?

John Baillie wrote:

When we roll out Ver. 3.0 we would like to have OO default to inches
rather than metric, the page size to be letter rather than A4 and the
left and right margins to be .50 inches.

would it be better to have OO get its' defaults from its' environment ?

It's a pain going through the whole system setting everything to metric when I told it already during the install..

/steve