Re: [K12OSN] CodeWeavers Release Server Version Of CrossOver

Be careful   using  the same reference

http://slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=02/12/11/1351239&mode=nested&tid=125

then search further down for the term
      basic research

It appears that MS did limit terminal server use
   as "per workstation" (device) usage.

terrible disappointment -- but not too surprising --
MS may not be able to innovate software, but they sure can
innovate law......