[K12OSN] K12LTSP Desktop Management References

HI All
I have been monitoring this forum for some time now as I test a K12LTSP
Red Hat 7.3 implementation.Things are going very well and I can see
where I can replace some of our Win 98 Citrix stations and some of our
Apple implementations with LTSP. My stumbling block is finding any
support documentation for desktop management functions.For instance if I
want a short cut to a program to appear on all desktops where is the
default desktop I would place it? Another would be how to remove items
from the menu on the KDE  desktop without deinstalling them or removing
them from root.

My friend Google seems to be failing me on this one. Any references to
support documents I may have missed would be greatly appreciated.

Mike Oligney
Lowell Area Schools
 .